* clubhouse or tables and chairs are available for rent.
* Remember to book early as the dates fill up very quickly and we don’t want you to be disappointed.
* We would like to remind residents that we have a small library of books and magazines available for exchange in the clubhouse.
* The clubhouse has been very busy every weekend. We would like to remind everyone that you need to contact Edda early, so that you get the time and day you wish. You will be required to complete a lease agreement and give her two checks; $100 for the rental and $250 for a deposit which will be returned if there are no damages. You can also rent tables and chairs for your home parties too.
* Reminder: If you plan an evening party in the clubhouse you will have to be out of the building by 11:00 pm. or the computer will lock you in. The lease will state your party is to end at 10:00 PM which gives you one hour to clean up and vacate the clubhouse.
* All renters are responsible for cleaning up and taking your trash with you when the party is over. Wet bathing suits are not allowed on the furniture and wet feet are not encouraged as someone can slip on the floor.
* We had to postpone last month’s casino trip until later this year. Please look for more information in the coming months. The Board voted to increase the rental of the Clubhouse to $100 starting Oct. l.
* Clubhouse rental is only $75.00 now and includes tables and chairs. Call me and reserve early so you can guarantee the day and time you want.
* You are invited to join us each Wednesday at our Bingo and Cards night. Come to meet your neighbors for an evening of fun and hopefully profit.
* The Exercise group is now meeting three times a week. Join them on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays at 8:15-9:15 AM. Bring, towel/mat and water and light set of weights if you wish.
* The Clubhouse Committee will be inspecting the clubhouse after each rental to insure that everyone is following the lease agreement.
* Reminders: there is no barbecuing allowed anywhere in the recreation area even if you rent the clubhouse. No tape is to be put on any painted surface, ceiling, fans or windows/doors in the clubhouse. The windows are tinted and the tape removes the tint. Renters have been putting tape decorations on the walls and it removes the paint. Please respect the building and treat is as your own – because it is.
Mark your calendars for Thursday August 23 at 9:30 AM. Nautica will be hosting Mardi Gras Casino day. Cost is only $18.00 per person and includes$10.00 bonus with lunch.Seating is limited so call soon. See attached flyer for more details.
Clubhouse rental is only $75.00 and includes tables and chairs. You can eliminate cleaning your house and worrying about having enough tables and chairs. Call me and reserve early so you can guarantee the day and time you want.
You are invited to join us each Wednesday at our Bingo and Cards night. Come to meet your neighbors for an evening of fun and hopefully profit.
The Exercise group is now meeting three times a week. Join them on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays at 8:30-9:30 AM. Bring, towel/mat, water and light set of weights if you wish. Once school starts again we will have one night a week for our group.